For a week or two now I have been using Arm & Hammer's Truly Radiant spin brush and toothpaste, to see if it would improve my smile!
My teeth aren't too bad to begin with, but I do drink a lot of tooth staining beverages and had been getting a few spots on my teeth with the toothpaste I had been using, which I wasn't sure was doing the best for me, personally.
I have purchased other Arm & Hammer toothpastes in the past and like the idea of baking soda in the toothpaste for help with the clean as well as the way it tastes - it is certainly a unique taste that is not over-bearing and is comfortable to use.
I think the spin brush is quite powerful for a regular sized battery operated brush, even when compared to the rechargeable toothbrush I had been using prior. It reaches up, in and around the mouth without poking or prodding the gums and I have certainly felt very smooth and clean after brushing!
Here is the breakdown on what exactly this new toothpaste has to offer:
- Strengthens, Whitens and repairs tooth enamel
- A combination of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda, Active Calcium, Fluoride and Peroxide in this unique formula
- Proven to make teeth look better, clinically
- Restoration of luster and gloss
- Tackles stains better than the leading whitening toothpastes (when used as directed for a 5 day period)
Big thumbs up!
Disclaimer: I was provided with products to review, free of charge, but was not otherwise compensated for this post. All opinions are open, honest and my own. Your views and experiences may differ! Thank you!